Why am I reiterrating that to myself? Because on the last couple of mornings I've felt like not weighing, because I knew that what it would show might not be too pleasing for me!
But these fluctuations are normal and can definitely be expected. Particularly when I have days that are going to be more carb heavy or hydration-heavy than others.
So, the last few days looked like this as numbers:
- 200.8
- 197.9
- 196.0
- 195.1
- 193.7
- 193.1
- 193.4
- 194.5
- 193.5
- 195.5
As a graph... this would be pretty much a U shape currently, but I hit the ground running pretty hard, so the losses we always going to be strong.
However, I do need to get back to tracking calories and ensuring that if I exercise early in the morning, I don't feel the need to compensate for this with snacks throughout the day, which I think it where it has impacted most on my relation to gravity (my weight!).
Still, over the last 5 days there's only been a couple of pounds in it. If I really want to push myself hard with this, I will lose 5 and a half pounds in the next 5 days (even if only water retention) because it would be fab to stay on target for maximum loss in these 50 days.
8 days in. 42 remaining.