Sunday, 28 June 2020

Team: Bread and Allioli

This isn't supposed to be one of the weekly reflection posts, more a reflection of the target point I set myself. In a previous pot, I talked about benchmarking against a set weekly weight that (although looking at weekly lowest, etc, on a Tuesday) I have set some weigh-in targets for on Sundays. 

This Sunday's was looking like it was going to be a hard one to get to because of the wobbly end to Week 1. The target was to get to 190lb... and I met it! I'll obviously give it further thought and reflection on Tueday, or around then. But for now, within my calorie target, we are having heat-up rolls and allioli. 

"If you want the cookie, have the cookie". 
Tonight was one of those nights. Having been incredibly focussed and made some really decent progress this week, it was going to get tough over the weekend to be absolutely mint with nutrition. There's been a few hurdles, such as people around me wanting/having takeaways and me being very nearly persuaded, but I managed to hold off... and felt great for it. 

So by having those foods tonight that felt 'naughty', I should be able to hold off the high calorie foods for a little longer.

Going well so far. 

11 days down, 39 days to go. 

Next week's Sunday target point is 187 I believe, so 3lb loss. That should be do-able (and smash-able) if I keep pushing myself. Let's see...

Boris is supposed to be announcing air bridges tomorrow, which is another step towards our holiday happening at the end of the 50 days... Should help spur me on a little more!

Accountability and Reflection - Week 2

Yesterday marked the end of 'Week 2'. Without a doubt, this week was better than the first week, with some significant efforts with ...